Group Administration Assistant - Part Time
|Job Title||Group Administration Assistant|
|Type||Permanent – Part Time|
|Working Hours||80 / month|
|Location||Frankfurt am Main / Remote|
Colibri cosmetics was created out of love for our personal health, self-respect and in revolution to the world of synthetic materials. We are never satisfied with the level in which we need to push, to make our vision a reality. Every day is another step closer to using only raw materials, driving diverse new ways to reduce waste and emissions, and creating wonderful products for skincare.
- Our philosophy is about being natural and authentic and we want our teams to be the same.
- We believe in hierarchy in responsibility, not in interaction.
- Only together we achieve a level of success unachievable alone
- We work together within an office or just as effectively remotely, to ensure personal and professional lives are in balance.
As the Colibri brand evolves, we are moving into an incredibly exciting period and this really could not be a better time for an experienced administrator to support us driving for success, at a global level.
The Group Administration Assistant will be instrumental in supporting the executive team to deliver accurate results and in the right time frames. You will be the right hand of all executives that require data, scheduling and information transferred between mediums, and from one point to another.
Communicate and Coordinate
- Communicate frequently and fluidly with the executive team to aid supporting their requirements and executing plans to schedule
- Manage the company secretarial work required within the business inbox and other forms of communication. (as required)
- Get involved in the workflow between the team, taking meeting minutes and communicating out to the team, meeting highlights and important dates.
- Support meetings between the executive team and/or suppliers’ and contractors. (some travel may be required)
- Support coordinating with any remote workers within the business to facilitate productivity.
- Review and edit internal and external correspondence to ensure the highest level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Support in writing advertising and marketing texts (both English and German)
- Collaborate with external companies on any advertising or marketing material to ensure it is always written in line with our culture and accentuates the philosophy of the business.
- Support the finance department with collating data and any other duties required to ensure financial commitments are upheld.
- Support the supply and logistics chain by aiding the logistics manager with deadlines, documents and any other duties required to ensure smooth operation.
- Assist the executive team with any travel planning requirements, ensuring good suitability and low cost is achieved.
- Collaborate with any office maintenance team or contractor to ensure the office is always fit for purpose.
- Be a brand ambassador - Represent the company to the highest standard inside and outside of the office. Every member of the public is a potential customer.
- Support the customer support team in delivering the highest possible customer experience.
- Minimum of a commercial diploma as office manager or a finished academic study in the field of economics
- At least 3 years working experience is required
- Experience with "DATEV Unternehmen Online"
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Good Communication & Collaboration skills
- Work independently: anticipate issues and consistently delivers results in a timely manner
- Initiative and follow-through
- Attention to details
- Flexibility and ability to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities.
- Expertise with Word, PowerPoint, Notes and Excel.
- Fluent in English and German
How to apply
Please send your CV including your salary expectation to: . Your contact person is Oli Plenderleith.