Social Media Manager (DE / UK) - Part Time
|Job Title||Social Media Manager (DE / UK)|
|Type||Permanent – Part Time|
|Working Hours||80 / month|
|Location||Frankfurt am Main / Remote|
Colibri cosmetics was created out of love for our personal health, self-respect and in revolution to the world of synthetic materials. We are never satisfied with the level in which we need to push, to make our vision a reality. Every day is another step closer to using only raw materials, driving diverse new ways to reduce waste and emissions, and creating wonderful products for skincare.
- Our philosophy is about being natural and authentic and we want our teams to be the same.
- We believe in hierarchy in responsibility, not in interaction.
- Only together we achieve a level of success unachievable alone
- We work together within an office or just as effectively remotely, to ensure personal and professional lives are in balance.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Manager to develop, engage and grow colibri cosmetics’ presence across Social Media through strategic and aligned content campaigns seeking opportunities to enhance brand visibility. Reporting into the Business development director and working closely with Brand Product Developer, Content consultants, designers and photographers, this role will manage and build our global social following.
- Communicate the brand and commercial direction from the executive team through all mediums of relevant social media, in keeping with the brand philosophy.
- Work with the marketing partner, contractors, and influencers to ensure a smooth streamlined execution of content that is constantly updated and in line with current trends and product developments.
- Manage day to day communication with our community driving connection to our existing audience through great service, competitions, and engaging material.
- Constantly find new ways and build on existing strategy to bring in new followers monthly across multiple markets, cultures, and countries with exciting campaigns.
- Create and drive a global social media strategy to include our brand ideology in all countries whilst keeping a global brand consistency and presence
- Develop the strategy around communications of each product line and how this is articulated across all social platforms
- Work alongside the executive team to own campaign content calendars across platforms with appropriate KPIs and measures in place
- Analyse and report (monthly/ad hoc) on the performance of social marketing programs, reviewing results by tactic to proactively recognise and optimise audience interactions
- Report on best in industry case studies
- Gather insights to define social marketing opportunities and use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets, and social media direction
- Passionate for the brand, ensuring brand integrity at all times
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship management and social marketing conversation skills
- Highly organised with strong planning skills
- A keen enthusiast in using Instagram, and this is part of your daily life
- Worked in organizations that have had to overcome global localization in social
- Proven track record of growing social platforms into a valued revenue stream
- Experienced at working proactively to enhance market knowledge and competitor awareness
- Someone one with strong analytical skills including familiarity with web analytics tools and social media reporting tools.
- Minimum of a commercial diploma as office manager or a finished academic study in the field of economics
- At least 2 years working experience within the field of social media
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- Good Communication & Collaboration skills
- Work independently: anticipate issues and consistently delivers results in a timely manner
- Expertise with Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Fluent in English and German
How to apply
Please send your CV including your salary expectation to: . Your contact person is Oli Plenderleith.